Speed Learning Courses is an independent weekly seminar series, that gives you the opportunity to learn something useful, nevertheless your busy schedule. From learning how to be better on using a laser-cutter, to mastering post-production in Adobe Photoshop, to preparing your portfolio for success this is your opportunity to master a different skill every week (Every Saturday 10:00-13:00)
With the completion of each course you get an Authorized Certificate for Completion
What you’ll learn:
• Course 1: Course 1: The Principles of Architectural Post-production with Adobe Photoshop [Saturday 02/11/2019]
The Post-production seminar, through Adobe Photoshop program, will enable the participants to edit and redefine the images that were created from the ‘Rendering’ stage. The seminar analyzes many techniques that are useful mainly to those who deal with 2D & 3D design and need to edit their rendered images.
Software: V- Ray, Adobe Photoshop
• Course 2: Mastering the Fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator [Saturday 09/11/2019]
Adobe Illustrator is one of the most widespread vector graphics editors. The course, mastering the fundamentals, will enable participants to create diagrams and graphics to showcase their designs and ideas.
Software: Adobe Illustrator
• Course 3: Fabricating with a Laser cutter [Saturday 16/11/2019]
The series of seminars provide to the participants a specialized expertise on digital fabrication tools and methods. Participants will learn how to manage the design and modeling process through computer at all stages: from the idea, to the digital model, to the processing and optimization of modeling and the production of physical objects (Fabrication).
Software: Rhinoceros3D, Laser cutter
• Course 4: Designing for 3D-Printers [Saturday 23/11/2019]
The seminar provides to the participants expertise on 3D printing. They will learn practical methods by which anyone can manage to print their own three-dimensional objects.
Software: Rhinoceros3D, 3D Printer
• Course 5: Rhino Basics: The Fundamentals of 3D Modelling [Saturday 30/11/2019]
In this course the participants will learn the fundamental commands of Rhinoceros 3D and become independent. Also, at this stage the participants learn to design basic geometries with precision using two-dimensional technical raft (from 2D to 3D). After that they will learn the basic processing of digital 3D volumes, in which participants can use tools to transform and modify the design of their proposal.
• Course 6: Exploded Axonometric: Integrating Software [Saturday 07/12/2019]
This course will enable participants to combine different software (Rhinoceros3D, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop) to create exploded axonometric diagrams and graphics to showcase their designs and ideas.
Software: Rhinoceros3D, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Course 7: Grasshopper: Getting Started [Saturday 14/12/2019]
The seminar provides to the participants with specialized expertise on digital modeling tools and methods for advanced level. Participants will learn the fundamentals on how to manage complex design proposals through the database of parameters and productive algorithms.
Software: Rhinoceros3D, Grasshopper3D
• Course 8: Portfolio Set Up [Saturday 11/01/2020]
This course will provide insights on how to organize and structure your portfolio on the most powerful and efficient way. It will cover the theory behind visual communication, it will also demostrate hands on techniques using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Course 9: Storytelling- The art of communicating your projects [Saturday 18/01/2020]
This course will provide insights on how to organize and structure your thoughts for presenting your work in an examination/ job interview/ or client meeting! A great opportunity to enhance your communication skills. It will also provide one-to-one feedback.
• Course 10: Data Visualization: Mapping Techniques [Saturday 25/01/2020]
This course will enable participants to combine different software (Rhinoceros3D, Grasshopper3D, Adobe Illustrator) to develop visualization Data and graphics through mapping techniques.
Software: Rhinoceros3D, Grasshopper3D, Adobe Illustrator
• Course 11: Design Thinking: From Idea to Business Strategy [Saturday 01/02/2020]
• Course 12: Creating your Brand: Logo, Personal Blog + Social Media [Saturday 08/02/2020]
Software: Adobe Illustrator, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
*If you require more assistance then you Request 1 to 1 Course tailored to your needs!
- There are no pre-requisites or requirements for this course other than a desire to learn and get through information faster.
- You will need though a lap-top and the software installed beforehand
- This course is for anyone who feels the burden of too much information and would like to get through it all faster and learn faster.
- It will be especially valuable to students and anyone whose work involves consuming a high volume of digital design skills
€75 inc. VAT per person for each course. Includes teaching material &free modelling libraries & snacks.
REGISTRATION [ required]:
• Space is limited to 4 people/course so everyone get’s the help they need
PRE- SOFTWARE INSTALLATION
It is required to attend the course with your laptop and all the necessary software installed prior the day of the participation. For getting your trial please visit:
V-ray for Rhino: https://www.chaosgroup.com/trial/vray-rhino
Adobe Illustrator: https://www.adobe.com/cy_en/products/illustrator/free-trial-download.html
If you require further assistance with software do contact us before the workshop.
general inquiries use the contact form
mobile: +357 99756409
visit us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/400513674167701/