Are you struggling with mastering your software design skills? Preparing and Presenting your portfolio? Then this month is for you! These courses are designed for your needs. Join the courses to learn the basics of 3D -modelling skills with Rhinocerous 3D, Enhance your portfolio quality with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Improve your visualizations with V-Ray, and organize your thoughs and presentation abilities with story-telling.
With the completion of each course you an Authorized Certificate for Completion
What you’ll learn:
• Course 1: Rhino Basics + Digital Fabrication [ Wednesday 17/04/2019]:
In this course you will go through the fundamendal commands of Rhinocerous 3D and become independent! You will also have an introduction to digital fabrication ( specifically laser cutting) so you can learn how to design for the machine ( gemoetries, cleaning files, optimization, and material experimentation)
Software: Rhinoceros 3D
•Course 2: Portfolio Set Up [ Wednesday 24/04/2019]
This course will provide insights on how to organize and structure your portolio on the most powerfull and efficient way. It will cover the theory behind visual communication, it will also demostrate hands on techniques using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
• Course 3: Vray Basics [ Wednesday 01/05/2019]:
Ever wonder the secrets of realistic visualization? Appropriate for students and professionals interested to learn the basics for preparing your models for visualization, adding materials and finalizing your images through Photoshop Postproduction. Software: Rhinoceros 3D, V-ray and Photoshop
• Course 4: Storytelling [ Wednesday 08/05/2019]
his course will provide insights on how to organize and structure your thoughts for presenting your work in an examination/ job interview/ or client meeting! A great opportunity to enhance your communication skills. It will also provide one-to-one feedback.
*If you require more assistance then you Request 1 to 1 Course tailored to your needs!
- There are no pre-requisites or requirements for this course other than a desire to learn and get through information faster.
- You will need though a lap-top and the software installed beforehand
- This course is for anyone who feels the burden of too much information and would like to get through it all faster and learn faster.
- It will be especially valuable to students and anyone whose work involves consuming a high volume of digital design skills
€75 inc. VAT per person for each course. Includes teaching material &free modelling libraries & snacks.
REGISTRATION [ required]:
• Space is limited to 5 people/course so everyone get’s the help they need
PRE- SOFTWARE INSTALLATION
It is required to attend the course with your laptop and all the necessary software installed prior the day of the participation. For getting your trial please visit:
V-ray for Rhino: https://www.chaosgroup.com/trial/vray-rhino
Adobe Illustrator: https://www.adobe.com/cy_en/products/illustrator/free-trial-download.html
If you require further assistance with software do contact us before the workshop.
general inquiries use the contact form
mobile: +357 99756409
visit us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/421895735237602/